Help keep local business here #ForGoodPA
100% of profits support local PA businesses.
Show support for your favorite businesses, $10 from each sale goes to the independent business you are supporting. Help your favorite local business, get a soft t-shirt, help keep a print shop alive.
FREE shipping to you. Shirts ship within 10-14 days of order. This is a pre-sale style fundraiser.
Lykens Valley Children’s Museum is a nonprofit hands-on learning museum located in Elizabethville, Pennsylvania, where learning is as easy as play! For more information about the museum check out our facebook page or website: www.lvcm.org. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Printed on a premium soft Bella Canvas 3001 CVC shirt-
- 4.2 oz.(US) 7 oz. (CA), 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Athletic Heather & Black Heather are 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ polyester (Unique coloring, grey flecks of heather pulled through the base color)
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Coverstitched collar and sleeves
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seams
- Tear-away label
Beyond buying a tee - how you can help more.
• Share this page with your friends.
• Tell your favorite local establishments about the project. There is no cost or commitment to get started. Send them HERE.
• Let's help independently owned Central PA businesses Be Here For Good. Follow and tag your favorite places on our Instagram Posts about this special project.